Friday, March 30, 2007

What are your life dreams?

The Paper Bull posted today asking What do you want to do before you die?

This really hit home with me because I have a *huge* list of things to do before I die. I've been thinking for a long time about starting a blog to talk about the things on my list but I've been putting it off to focus on my business. Well, as the saying goes, all work and no play makes pf101 a dull girl. So, with that in mind, I've established a new blog.

I just launched Things to do before I die. I'll post 10 things per day that I've done or want to do as well as details about something I've done. Now, I realize that this blog is pure ego (as is posting here) but I think that if you have a blog then, by default, you have a decent sized ego. :-)

I don't expect that my new blog will change your life but I hope it'll remind you to slow down a bit and enjoy life. It isn't all about working and making money it's also about living.

No comments: