Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Get involved in the blogger community

This is in response to Random Bytes post Contributing to a blogging community? 4 points to remember

This post really spoke to me. As I'm doing my reading and trying to figure out what I really want from this blog I've realized that my main purpose is really gathering information and putting it into a form that might help others. This isn't surprising given my other projects. So, while I'm reading a lot of posts on Affiliate Marketing and ways to make money with your blog, that isn't my main goal (though it would be nice!). Basically I want to learn and share my experience. I also want to make sure that the people I'm learning from get the credit they deserve even if they don't realize that they've helped me specifically. That's why I'm being careful to link back.

So, to all of you bloggers out there spending your time writing to share your knowledge, thank you! You rock! I'll do my best to follow your lead.

No comments: